top of page
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Challenge #6 - The Power of the Bible
Simply read the verses below, answer the questions, and click submit. Be sure to check back in a week or two for the next challenge!
The Bible is the Word of God. We should expect it to be powerful! But it only has power to help and guide us if we read it and obey it.
So, how will the Bible help us?
Read the verses below to answer the questions.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
1. God's word gives us L_______t so we can see the right choices we should make.
2. Does light make it easier to walk or harder?
3. Just as it is better to walk in the L____________
It is better to live life according to the B__________
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
4. This verse says compares God's word to the W___________ of W________
5. We wash ourselves with water to be clean, what do you think are some things God's word can clean out of us?
6. If we have to wash our bodies continually to stay clean, what does that say about how often we should read our Bible?
1 Peter 2:2
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
7. Peter tells us God's word is like M______ to a baby.
8. Just as milk helps a baby G________.
The B____________ will help us grow as Christians.
9. Just as milk to the baby, the Bible will help us grow S____ng__r
2 Timothy 3:15
And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
10. This verse calls the Bible the H_______ S_________
11. The Bible teaches us the way of S___________ which is by faith in J________ C_________.
NICE JOB!!! You're on your way to that gift card! Fill in your info and I will track your progress. Be sure to check back for the next challenge!
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page