top of page
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Challenge #4 - Who Wrote the Bible
Simply read the verses below, answer the questions, and click submit. Be sure to check back in a week or two for the next challenge!
Read the verses below to answer the questions.
2 Peter 1:20-21
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
1. Peter calls scripture P____________
2.Prophecy is a M___ss____e from God
3. The prophecy of scripture (The Bible) was written by holy ______ of God
4. God moved these men to write by the ________ __________
5. Look up 2nd Timothy 3:16 and fill in the blanks.
All _________ is given by _________ of _____
6. To sum it up. The Bible was written by _______, but the men who wrote the Bible were directed by _____.
7. What are the two main sections or divisions in the Bible?
8. The Bible is one book that it is made up of how many books?
9. Type out Proverbs 30:5
NICE JOB!!! You're on your way to that gift card! Fill in your info and I will track your progress. Be sure to check back for the next challenge!
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page