top of page
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Challenge #3 - God is Savior
Simply read the verses below, answer the questions, and click submit. Be sure to check back in a week or two for the next challenge!
Read the verses below to answer the questions.
But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us....
1. God is going to judge all evil, but He also wants to save all people. What two words describe God our Saviour in the first verse?
2.God's kindness and love appeared toward who?
3. We are not saved by _________ of righteousness or "good deeds".
4. We are saved according to God's __________
5. Type out the Bible verse John 3:16
6. According to John 3:16, if we believe in God's Son we will have what?
7. According to John 3:16, if we don't believe in God's Son we will do what? (Starts with a "P")
8. Unscramble the word - SRUTT
(hint: what it means to believe)
9. Who is God's Son and what did He do so we could be saved from our sins?
10. In these first three lessons, we learns that God is
C_________, J________, and S_________
God is the Creator of all, He is the Judge of all, but He is only the Savior of those who receive Jesus and trust Him. Have you done that?
NICE JOB!!! You're on your way to that gift card! Fill in your info and I will track your progress. Be sure to check back for the next challenge!
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page